Busy in the worksMusic:
Higurashi no Naku Koro niJournal Entry
Yay, I haven't drawn a single submission in ages, and part of the reason is because I forgot to bring the tablet's installer CD in my luggage >_>;
I can always draw on the laptop, but you know when you don't have the mood, you won't get anywhere.
Anyway, lemme just post a few updates:
1. I rarely draw Naruto nowadays. I prefer not to unless it's a trade or a commission. The thing is, I won't get better if I don't try other stuff. It's like when I used to draw Rurouni Kenshin a lot.
2. I have the tendency to doodle original characters more nowadays. I feel that I'm not restricted.
3. I have a bad sense of fashion with regards to creating characters. Most of the time, this is the reason any work goes unfinished.
4. My sense of proportion is degrading. Mainly due to below-
5. I lack practice. Mainly because
work is consuming my time. Wake up in the morning, go to work, arrive at home tired, get a few minutes, and sleep. Weekend is socializing with my friends (and I missed them so much due to my 6-month stay at Minnesota).
6. RL problems. XD
Anyway, the next thing I need to buy is a scanner. For some reason, I suck with sketching on tablet. I mainly use it for lineart.
As for my art trades, I'll be doing them shortly, but definitely not this weekend. I'm going to take advantage of my change in work schedule which allows me more time in weekdays.
In any case, I'll see you guys around.
****My old galleryKiriban:
~closed~Art Trades: FULL
- Origami chibi
- Pilya fanartArtworks in progress:
None as of the moment.ImoutoClubs